We want our clients to be thrilled with their dress purchase at Ieie's Dress Boutique and we understand purchasing such an important dress online can be a challenge. We stand behind the quality of our dresses and welcome returns for any reason. Please review our return policy before making your purchase.
- If for any reason you're not satisfied with your wedding dress, please contact us within 7 days of receiving your dress.
- We will resolve the issue if we can. If return is the only option, please ship the dress back within 7 calender days.
- Returns and cancellations are accepted on new dresses only.
- In stock ready to ship dresses are fully refunded (less shipping charges), if the dress is return in it's original condition.
- 20% restocking fee are charged on the dress returned if it is a standard size made to order.
- 40% restocking fee are charged if it is a custom size order.
- Special orders such as dresses custom made based on a picture are final sale.
- Accessories such as veils, garment bags and belts/sashs have a 20% restocking fee if returned.
- Deposits for dresses are non-refundable.
- Shipping and handling costs are non-refundable.
- All dress are carefully checked before shipping out.
- Any claims of defective dresses will be inspected, and if it is fault on our behalf, your dress will be replaced to you in the same size, color and style.
- For returns, you must notify us within 3 days of receiving your dress (verified by tracking information) to request a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA#).
- Upon receipt of your RMA#, you must ship back the new and unworn dress in its original condition. (No stains, alterations, makeup, alteration, animal fur or hair, etc. Note: if the dress is returned with perfume odor, it will be sent back to you).
- Refunds are issued based on their method of payment which include, but are not limited to paypal and google checkout.
- Feel free to contact us with any questions.